Wonderland is working hard to help you and your children succeed during these unprecedented times. We are constantly pivoting to accommodate the needs of our community. To assist families who have chosen full-time virtual learning or that attend school on an A/B schedule, we have created WonderThink Study Pods.
WHO:Wonderland Performing Arts Staff & Teaching Artists will provide mentorship, supervision, & enrichment for students. We will be assisting students in grades 2-12!
WHAT: WonderThink Study Pods will provide students with a minimum of 64 square feet of personal supervised virtual learning space, high-speed internet, and arts integration. Students will arrive (masks on) in the carpool line, have temperature checked, & (if cleared per temp check) be escorted by a staff member to wash hands and then to their pod. They'll work independently on their virtual studies, completing assignments and homework while staying in their own personal space. Throughout the day, students will be allowed FUN breaks where they'll be led through performing arts, fine arts, and visual arts activities and exercises by our mentors/teaching artists. The student: teacher ratio will be 11:1. There will be mentors stationed with small groups of students to help them navigate their online assignments in addition to teaching artists who will pop-in for enrichment breaks!
WHERE: Located at 221 Rue de Jean in Lafayette, LA, on the entire 3rd floor (Our new location at South College Center is still under construction. This temporary location is secure, clean, and a WONDERful place to be in the interim. We will keep our WonderFam updated on the progress of the South College Center location. We are committed to the Rue de Jean location for the duration of the first 9-weeks of the school calendar year).
WHEN: 6 CHOICES for services Weekdays 7 AM - 4 PM (with option to add after-care 4 PM -5:30 PM for $25/week extra)
- M, W, Alt F: (Student is a B schedule student who attends regular school on T, Th)
- T, Th, Alt F: (Student is an A schedule student who attends regular school on M, W)
- 1 Day a Week: Student attends WonderThink 1 day per week
- 2 Days a Week: Student attends WonderThink 2 days per week
- 3 Days a Week: Student attends WonderThink 3 days per week
- FULL TIME: Student attends WonderThink 5 days per week
We are implementing CDC guidelines & regulations (regarding proper mask usage, frequent hand washing, daily cleaning/disinfecting, health screenings of students and staff). Students will arrive at WonderThink equipped with a mask, their own personal device (computer and/or tablet - don't forget your charger), headphones, a refillable water bottle, schools supplies specific to their needs (pencils, pens, notebooks, folders, binders, etc) and their packed lunch. PRICING:
Deposit is $100 (non-refundable) to reserve your pod (applied to tuition total). A/B Schedule Pods: $80/week 1 Day a Week Pods: $35/week 2 Days a Week Pods: $70/week 3 Days a Week Pods: $105/week Full-Time Pods: $135/week
The pricing for the rest of the tuition has 2 different options: Payment in Full Option (includes 5% discount off total):
3 Installments Option:
- A/B Schedule Pods: $720 (for 9 weeks) - 5% discount = $684 - $100 deposit = $584 TOTAL DUE SEPTEMBER 8
- 1 Day a Week Pods: $315 (for 9 weeks) - 5% discount = $299 - $100 deposit = $199 TOTAL DUE SEPTEMBER 8
- 2 Days a Week Pods: $490 (for 9 weeks) -5% discount = $465-$100 deposit = $365 TOTAL DUE SEPTEMBER 8
- 3 Days a Week Pods: $945 (for 9 weeks) - 5% discount = $898 - $100 deposit = $798 TOTAL DUE SEPTEMBER 8
- A/B Schedule Pods: $100 non-refundable deposit due at time of booking + $207 due on September 8, September 29, & October 20.
- 1 Day a Week Pods: $100 non-refundable deposit due at time of booking + $72 due on September 8, September 29, & October 20.
- 2 Days a Week Pods: $100 non-refundable deposit due at time of booking + $163 due on September 8, September 29, & October 20.
- 3 Days a Week Pods: $100 non-refundable deposit due at time of booking + $315 due on September 8, September 29, & October 20..
- 5 days/week Pods: $100 non-refundable deposit due at time of booking + $372 due on September 8, September 29, & October 20.
Click the "Reserve Pod" button belowSelect your pod(s). (Be sure you select the correct days... Select the OPPOSITE days/times than you are attending school OR you select 5-days/week)!
** YOU MUST commit to the full 9-week period. This will help us safely run our program with proper staff & protocol in place. We cannot allow for 1-day and 1-week drop-ins at this time. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.Pay your non-refundable deposit of $100.A Wonderland Staff member will contact you to complete your reservation. We will contact you as soon as possible via phone/email. If you are new to the Wonderland Family you will receive access to your Parent Portal and all enrollment details will be available to you there. If you already have your portal set up, you will receive an email from us that you've officially been enrolled in the WonderThink Study Pod. You'll be able to update any necessary information on your Parent Portal once this step is complete.
Call 337-534-8014 to reserve a pod!