2 WEEKS OF CAMP: JULY 22 - AUGUST 2
9:00 AM - 3:00 PM, MONDAY - FRIDAY
SHOW DATES: August 2-4 & 9-1 @ ULL'S BURKE THEATRE
$450 PER CAMPER
$100 DEPOSIT, $350 DUE JUNE 1.
WE WILL SPEND OUR LAST DAY OF CAMP REHEARSING AT BURKE THEATRE.
ALL OTHER CAMP DAYS ARE AT WONDERLAND PERFORMING ARTS.
1. Lunch: Students need to bring a healthy lunch to camp each day. Make sure they have a water bottle with them. Water fountains are available for refills. Please don't pack foods that require a microwave.
2. Absences: Our production is a huge team effort! Presence every day of camp is essential. If you MUST be absent, please let Mrs. Allison know IMMEDIATELY so that she can plan appropriately.
3. Attire: CLOTHING: Kids should wear clothes they can easily move in. For girls- No skirts please. We might be dancing during class, so think about clothes that are appropriate for dancing/exercising. Leggings, yoga pants, t-shirts, & athletic gear is best. SHOES: Please have your child in tennis shoes or dance shoes for class! Please no sandals, boots, or flip flops!
4.Registration: Click below to register. Be sure to select The Little Mermaid Jr. Summer Musical Camp. We offer other camps in June & July & you are welcome to enroll in those as well.
5.Payment: $100 non-refundable deposit is due at time of registration. The remaining balance of $450 is due July 1, 2019.
6.Costumes/Props: Parents are responsible for providing their child's undergarments & costume(s)/prop(s). We have a costumer & props master on our camp team that can advise & assist. We will discuss costumes at a later date so that they have a cohesive look across the board. If you are crafty and willing to MAKE costumes at home let us know!
7.Burke Theatre Sign-Out Policy: When we are at the theatre, please enter the building to pick up your child and sign that your child is in your custody. Children are not to be released into the theatre parking lot without your signature on our sign-out sheet. If someone besides you is picking up your child, please notify us by email only! We will ask for that person's ID when they pick your child up. This is to ensure that the children are safe at all times!
In addition to our The Little Mermaid Jr. Musical Theatre WonderCamp (July 22 - August 2) we have decided to host the following 1-Week WonderCamps!
JUNE 10-14: Wild Safari Jungle Animals Levels I & II
JUNE 17-21: Shooting Stars & Space Explorers Levels I & II
JUNE 24-28: Cool Creative Creatures Levels I & II
JULY 8-12: Pirates & Princesses Levels I & II
JULY 15-19: Unique Unicorns & Dangerous Dinosaurs Levels I & II
AGES 3.5- 4: $100/WWEEK (HALF DAY 9 AM - 12 PM) ($10 CAMP T-SHIRT OPTIONAL)
AGES 5-6: $200/WEEK (9 AM - 3PM) ($10 CAMP T-SHIRT OPTIONAL); BRING YOUR OWN HEALTHY LUNCH
Campers will participate in improv games, write & perform puppet shows, have karaoke parties, create arts & crafts (supplies are included), have story time, learn fun poetry & small scripted works, listen to music and get their bodies moving with creative movement! The campers will be given a daily snack and will have a pizza party every Friday!
AGES 7-12: $225/WEEK ($10 CAMP T-SHIRT OPTIONAL); BRING YOUR OWN HEALTHY LUNCH
Campers will participate in improv games and creative movement as well as karaoke parties. The campers will also have a pizza party every Friday!
A $75 non-refundable deposit is required to hold your spot. This $75 will go toward your balance that is due on the first day of camp.
We are also offering before and after care for an additional $50/week.
• Morning Care- 7:45-8:45 AM
• Evening Care- 3:15-6:00 PM
(8:45 AM – 9:00 AM is the window for all 9 AM - 3 PM campers to be dropped off. Campers not participating in Before/After Care must be picked up promptly between 3:00-3:15 PM)
REGISTER TODAY! SPACE IS LIMITED!!!!!